HOW TO BOOK
We want to come alongside you and support your retreat leadership to ensure that camp details are taken care of in the best possible way and that your retreat impacts the life of each person attending!
Benefits of retreating at PCCC:
· Flexibility to customize your retreat schedule.
· Choose your own speakers, worship band, and sessions.
· Create your own retreat goals, theme, and objectives.
· Dorm or motel style options. See Housing. (Motel style not available at our Doane Valley Site)
· All housing has indoor bathrooms and electricity.
· All housing is only a short walk from the dining hall, meeting rooms, and field activities.
· Exclusive use of the meeting room assigned to you for the entire retreat. See Meeting Rooms.
· Meeting room set-up provided.
· Screens, microphones, music stands, podium, and whiteboard available to use at no additional charge.
· Buffet-style meals with multiple options for each meal.
· Palomar Site: Large drink station with soda, juice, tea, milk, coffee, hot chocolate choices available each meal.
· Doane Valley Site: Water available at all meals; juice, tea, milk, coffee, and hot chocolate choices available at breakfast; lemonade and/or fruit punch available at lunch and dinner.
· Able to accommodate food allergies.
· Please note, not all activities are available at each site. Please see Activities to determine what options will be available for your group to request.
· Long free-time (1:30-5:00) available for each full day of camp to your group, with options of Zipline, Archery, High and Low Ropes Courses, Gun Range, Paintball, and Trail Rides. (Swimming Pool available June-August)
· PCCC facilitates all free-time activities, so no need to recruit volunteers to work different events during your stay.
· Ball Field, Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, GaGa Ball and Fire Rings all available to use throughout your retreat at no extra cost.
Let us know the date or season you are planning your retreat for, the approximate number of people, and type of retreat you are planning and we will assist you in finding availability and answer any questions you may have.
You can also contact our Retreat Coordinator at (760) 742-3400 ext. 101 for more urgent questions.